Quote:

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculus?

This is not aimed at you Bruce.. I understand you have your own issues with the races.

People seem to forget that Josh paid us for a FREE race when it was called two years ago. I didnt see anybody complaining when they were waiting in line for hours for FREE food either. Maybe I am the only one looking at the brighter side here, or maybe I am just stupid. And you are right Josh is running a business, but I would bet he isn't making anything on it. The way I look at this is he is doing us a favor. He is sticking his neck out to put on some bada$$ races that only a few people are willing to do. If it weren't for rain I bet no one would be complaining because they had the time of there life and all of these races.

Heck, our car broke after the first pass Saturday at Norwalk. Still had a great time even with the rain... Its 75 bucks guys.. Ease up a bit.

Rant off... Let the bashing commence!

Casey

Casey its cool, hope you get what you want out of his races and hope to see you at other races this year ,you have a cool car and my kids like the wheel stands
Bruce Gaier

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!