After reading this thread in it's entirely I can see both sides of the issue some of you have with how these event's occurred and played out,I for one have been to three of these events on the "show" car side and now we are about to start on the racing side of things just purchasing a 67 dedicated strip car,The one thing a outsider takes from these threads is the response from the promoter and I have meet Josh personally at each event and talked with him,I own a small business here in Wis. and in these last 5 years of our nation's economy there has NEVER been a time such as this that the customer is KING,you simply have to appease the customer PERIOD.Guy's we are the CUSTOMER and his first couple responses kinda come off as because a complaint was raised he got entirely defensive in his comments which is HUMAN to do at a first reaction,I have probably watched most of you go down the track and we are lucky to have some of the most powerful and unique cars in the world!!!!!! As a business man I seek to improve my customer relations on a daily basis and I do make mistakes daily but we move forward and learn from it!!!! and I don't know if that's happening with these events,listen it will be the 7th (i think) event he has put on,By now it should be like a iron skillet and it seems it's NOT.These races SHOULD go on like clockwork by now and there not,So Josh you said NO ONE see's what goes on behind closed doors and your right we don't BUT!,It seems you need HELP so ask for HELP and GET help,The Mopar community has MORE than supported you from the start-DON'T LOSE A GOOD THING and don't take for granted that your pit's will be full just because,Most of us have treated you with dignity and respect and all we ask is the SAME.NOW get your ass in gear and get this promoted !!!!!!!! Steve (aka Swifter)

2007 Ram 2500 Cummins 2008 Dodge Nitro 1970 340 Valiant Duster