Quote:

hey josh why dont you call it quits and let someone else do it. im not being funny or sarcastic but i wouldnt want to listen to all this. p.s. i still like grape kool aid.

Well luckily Josh has thicker skin than that.(So Far) There are a few people on here raising complaints who actually attended our events. I feel bad about that and hope a solution is worked out to their satisfaction, as we want people to attend and ENJOY Monster Mopar.

There are several others here who don't attend and want to stir the pot for whatever reason.... The finger pointing and accusations some of you make are disgusting.

Josh and his family put a lot of time, money, and effort into this. They are NOT doing it for the money. Rain has plagued us time and again, even the threat of rain in the forecast will keep people home who would have otherwise been there. If we get a couple rain free events, we will be having a much different conversation.

Every decision is made with the best interest of Monster Mopar as a whole in mind. That is the truth. Even if you don't like a decision that was made, maybe you can at least accept the fact we are trying to do the best we can for everyone.

If you have been attending our events, I hope you will continue to do so. If you haven't, I hope you will give us a shot. See you there!

[image]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/nhramark1/library/Racing[/image] 9.100 @ 150 mph 5.780 @ 120 mph