Holy crap guys, let it go. Promoting a race like this is hard enough while you are working a 40 hour PLUS work week, Family life and life's issues going on. While I was working I helped organize Family picnics and Christmas parties for about 75 Millwrights and their Families And even that wasn't easy. And it was out of OUR coffee fund so I wasn't even spending a dime of my own money. Try it some time if you think its easy. I know I've said things and maybe even made a suggestion or two but nobody deserves being berated for doing a job that sometimes you cannot control. ALL racers hate rain. Especially a racer that is promoting a race. Racer entry fees do not cover all costs so a promoter has to drum up support and in today's economy that is not easy to do. Its your choice to support or not support a race but until you have been in a position like this try to look at it from all angles. Before its to late and these races go away. Have a GREAT day and a enjoy the ride for tomorrow you may be rotting away in a box.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time