Quote:

Quote:

DVW did you really think you would get that raincheck back from last year at Indy? After all, it was only worth $75.00. Oh wait, there were 200 cars there, X $75 = $15,000.00. What did the MMW promoter do with the extra 15 G's?

Hey cgall. You have any idea what happens to an event that gets rain.... Ok thanks for speaking up

Next time don't. Your opinion wasn't requested.

Josh not to rattle your cage but I will let you know how some of the tracks I race at handle rain-outs. If it a weekend event and the first of two days gets rained out we race for a BIGGER purse the second day. Not necessarily double as track rental and costs do add up but in a case like this if you have 75 dollars hanging there roll 25 dollars of each persons entry fee into Sundays payouts. (there has to be some money left over from a race that was never run.) If you do this all monies are accounted for when you pull out from the track. My son lucked out and took second at PRP's Halloween race several years ago were this policy was used and he was a VERY HAPPY camper.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time