Quote:

Looks like you lost a bit of rigidity when you cut the support

Looks can be deceiving. The size of the X-member where it runs under the hump, flattens out to about 3/4" high by the same width. Thats alot smaller than what you see there.

The T-bars anchor closer to the front frame rails where the T-bar x-member is welded firmly to. I do have weld in subframe connectors which definately help. While I would not drive the car without the bolt in section, I feel when it is bolted in it is fine. Seems to drive just dandy too.

Quote:

The Keisler kit has an offset shifter assembly so you don't have to do that

Yes we know, but as you know the kit is 50% more than what I spent. If you got the money and or are to aprehensive to do metal work underneath, by all means spring for the Keisler. This is merely a different option for guys willing to do some extra work to save some cash.

Mooos...

446 got most of it covered but I'll add a bit.

I got my TO bearing from Autozone, for the same application. Its a Timken bearing for $50.

You really need to use a scattershield. I though about an adapter plate but as it is the engine side of the clutch disk splines is lines right up with the end of the splines on the input. If you use an adapter plate, you will pull the input splines out of the clutch by that much.

Pilot bearing- I didn't use 446's idea. I seems good however I made my own that presses into the crank.

Slip yoke- It takes a C6 yoke. I bought one that uses a 1330 joint and also purchased a 1330 to 7290 conversion joint. My driveshaft guy talked me into buying a 1350 slipyoke to match the 1350 join on my dana. Let me know if you can use the 1330 yoke & conversion joint.

Chevy clutch. The guy at Ram said that chevy's and mopars use the same pressure plate bolt patterns. Based on this you can just buy a 26 spline disk (10.5 or 11") or a whole clutch. I bought the whole clutch. I bought a steel flywheel with a million patterns and forgot to verify this on the stock mopar flywheel.

2017 Contusion Blue Challenger T/A 392 M6 "BLKNBLU"