Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry if this was covered, What rockers did you use for this build, and how much work was required to get them working with the head mods? Also would you expect the same/worse/better results with victors?

I used T&D shaft rockers in a 1.6/1.6 ratio. The only work required was milling the shaft stand down .030" with a 7/8" ball endmill.

This is why you had instability. How many finalists had valvetrain issues with their hydraulic lifters? I'm sure they didn't just put the roller in the center of the valve and call it good. Not trying to be a jerk, I'd like to see you do well, but if Mopar guys dont abandon the misinformation about valvetrain geometry, they will never be able to compete at the same level as the competition.i
Kudos ony all the hard work on the cylinder heads, though. I like to see people thinking outside the box.

How would you address the geometry issues with Mopar's shaft system. I am all ears. Short of milling the rocker stands down and moving the shaft in 2 of the 3 axis, I do not see how it can be done. Please enlighten me so I can understand. J.Rob

2009 PHR\EMC Competitor
2010 PHR\EMC Competitor
2011 PHR\EMC Competitor
2012 PHR\EMC Competitor
2013 PHR\EMC Competitor
2014 HotRod/EMC Competitor
2015 HotRod/EMC NoShow
2016 HotRod/EMC 3rd place SPEC Bigblock
2018 HotRod/EMC 7th place G3