Why do you need to buy a carb from someone? What are they doing with it? Why? What is the theory behind this? I know the quantities go up with E-85, and you have to have bigger jets, this should be a calculation. Why can't I modify my carb? Is there a "secret hole" that has to be drilled? I have been working on carbs for over 45 years, I'm not new. I have some max wedge carbs I am going to try this with, but I am going with bigger jets. Should I send my carb to some expert to modify? I think I can put these together with my eyes closed, what do "they" know that I cannot learn? Isn't the whole theory just that there is 70% the energy of gas in alcohol. The AF ratio is different as well. I have seen these threads everywhere but NEVER have seen the "whys". Here is a big question, what do you do with the timing? I could go to the track and figure this out I guess. So, if we can state the theroy here, in this thread, we can all learn, and don't have to go to some "expert" who is no smarter than any of us, eh?