Quote:

Quote:

I'll repeat, it's just a car.

Well,I disagree,it's not just a car.The Dart has a lot of special memories for me.The fact that it is one of the few"as raced""never restored"with the original engine or maybe the only one in that condition is not a big deal,but the fact that my son Curt at a very early age,4 years old was with me at every race that I ran it and we have all those memories of years together memorilize in pictures as he grew over the years to become the person he was is priceless,be it the car or the memories or both together makes it priceless to family and friends.This may be the reason why we still have it today.

Some people dont (or will never) understand. But I do..
That has to be the coolest car in world..."Its Just a Car"
LOL
Even so, In my eyes, even if said car was a /6 original, and now sporting a 318...The memories would be just as important regardless of size,shape,type.....
now throw that in with probably the single most important car Chrysler ever assembled in a race package..
Well you get the idea...
Again, I bet and probably should'nt speak for Bob, but the memories alone are worth the house pot...
Soo Yes...
Its a keeper.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]