Bob; I checked out your car at the Reunion.You got a real sweet piece there.How long have you owned it???I'm thinking it's been quite a long time.In todays market,it's the cars that stand out from the rest that are bringing the high desire & with that $$$$$.I think your car falls into that catagory.When all is said & done,if you do sell it,you gotta remember that there's only so many of these things that were built.Very few are left out there undiscovered.Trying to get another one (if you have that thought) will not be a easy task.Ask yourself this,why do these guys want your car???One of the reasons is there are no cars available on the open market.Nobody's selling.The restored cars are not bringing the same interest as the "old school cars" are.The "pedegree" cars are pretty much reserved for the high end collectors.If your getting bored with it,I agree with Fred,put it back on the race track & make some laps with it!!!! After all that's why they built these things in the first place.They were never built to be show pooches.If you do sell, you can be almost guaranteed it'll turn into a poodle that'll never see the back side of a christmas tree again.
This of coarse is just my opinion,& you gotta fiqure out what's best for you & family!!!!
There's always another choice tho,if your bored with yours,I'll trade you for my car,& when we get bored again,we can trade back.

Liteweight
Daryl

4707325-Summer06-1.jpg (322 downloads)

68 Hurst LO Hemi Dart 70 hemicuda 4 spd. R code owned since 76 70 GTX 4 spd. 21,000 orig. miles 55 Ford F100 chopped,slammed,bagged & supercharged 96 Ram 2500 4X4 Twin turbo'd Cummins 550hp 1200 ft. lbs tow vehicle