Quote:

Brother Bob, you know how I feel about NSS racing, and you also know how much I enjoy being with you guys.

I realize the reluctance of modifying the white car....believe me, I totally understand. Well, that Dart is the answer!! You know guys like Beaver Bob would luvvv to see that at some Nostlgia events, out there, racing.

It would mid to high tens, just loafing, and you'd never break it. You wouldn't have to worry about the FAA physical and stuff. And, the car would be an incredible attention getter, and allow you to relive the past with the rest of us geezers. Not every weekend, but run it with us four or five times a summer. Besides, when folks see the two of us running around together, it makes me look so much better.

I know the purists will go crazy, because that is probably the most original one in the country. But, so what? Sitting in some barn isn't doing it any good, the car is safe, and running to 6500 it will last forever. Don't monkey with it, just run it.

That saves the white Belvedere as the continuing tribute to Curt, and gets the ol' bear back in the NSS game, where he belongs. C'mon! We'll have a blast!

We'll get T-shirts : "The Bear is Back!! Comeback Tour 2009".

I like the way you think Steve,my priorities are to get all my ducks in a row,then I can concentrate on enjoying myself.My contract at work is up this spring.I haven't decided if I will renew it.They have already started lobbying for me to sign up for another 5 years.As far as a comeback tour,heck,I never left.I have just been lurking in the shadows for awhile.I may just have a farewell tour to all my activities and just hang out here with all the great friends and racers.It don't get much better than this.