Quote:

by the way MP does also list a part number for that zues casting in a rawish state so someone can do their own CNC work and or hogging by hand ...

John what is the part # for the Unported 6's with raised spring pockets? I just want to go look up the price....

BTW I'm guessing almost all of Chapmans new CNC Programs are written on a computer rather than digitizing someone's hand porting, which is what lower end CNC shops do, and what used to be the "industry standard". Today the BIG big $ stuff is all designed on puter, and then just punched into a raw small casting. I guess most of you have never seen a bare W8 head... It's actually designed to be CNC only... Ports are the size of my thumb before the whittling process begins. I'd be curious to see what the Chaps look like before porting. I'll be posting some pics of quite a bit of Chapman CNC stuff and I'll throw in some bare 8 pics in the next few months, as I've come into some stuff (17 sets) and am helping the owner unload it. Almost all of it is Chapman CNC of some variety...(W series junk LOL) The first set of Chapman 9's are arriving tomorrow. Pics and flow results will be imminent.