well, they are out of my range, but it does seem like MP missed the mark here. The W series heads were and are still used in professional racing, in many classes..WoO, Nextel, Busch, drag racing, you name it. The big block is out of these classes..Has been for years. So why target a market share that's so much smaller? They have priced them out of the range of weekend street/racers. The program is impressive, but if the machine can cut them, they can be hand done, and $1400 will get a lot done. Edelbrock doesnt offer the cnc stuff becuase they are targetting the biggest crowd. The guys who say for a few hundred more, I'll use the edddys. MP expects the same group to say I'll spend the extra thousands? Dont think so. They look great for smaller (under 470) bracket big blocks, that can rev. Those racers will see the quality, and the potential, and dont mind spending the $. But like Fast says, If I were building a motor like that, I'd put more cubes into it, and use the cheaper heads that can feed them. just another opinion...As I said, they are way beyond me...But dollars/ET, they dont make sense to me either.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.