Im NOT tooting my horn here,, but,, I WILL BE DAMNED if anyone thinks that I will drive FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED miles and spend TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS to be treated like a SECOND CLASS CITIZEN AGAIN.. I am from CHICAGO,,,,, You DO NOT cut in front of other people in line and you DO NOT have preferential treatment.. You have to wait in line JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES... it all started when I guy in a small red (vendor) trailer CUT IN FRONT OF ME when the line moved 100 feet while I was in the Porta Potty.. My wife was sleeping in the passenger seat ahd she didn't notice...I came back and I was ready to PULL THE GUY out of his seat through the window and have a TALK WITH HIM,, when I saw he was a senior citizen and didn't want the drama.... Needless to say,, he was pissed off and finally BLEW THROUGH the line and cut EVERYONE OFF an hour later,, but,, the point that I am trying to make is,, It is BAD MANAGEMENT whoever decides to let people CUT in front of other people.. They are NO MORE IMPORTANT that I or ANYONE ELSE is... Who in the HelL do you ( or they) think they are????? I'm going to spend TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS on FUEl or DRIVE 4900 miles to be treated like THAT.. This isn't my FIRST RODEo and I've NEVER been treated so DISRESPECTFUL in my LIFE... There is a BIG PROBLEm..... FIX the problem or,, I PROMISE you,, I WILL NEVER attend another MATS..... I'm SURE people feel that way also... It DOESNT take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure out how to GET IN LINE and WAIT YOUR TURN and respect the PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING YOUR SALARIES....