Quote:

Quote:

MATS has been better than that in the past, and there is no excuse for the extra slow, random gate technique and poor planning on LVMS's part. They have always treated me well at LVMS, but their lack of attention to the details has always sucked. I would let Phil Painter and Nitro Joe know what you think.

Thanks John.. I hoped to see you and a few others there,, but,, such wasn't the case... It really pissed a LOT OF PEOPLE OFF with the way the security handled the whole situation.. There was ONE LADY on a 4 wheeler parking the cars and she picked ONE rig up at the gate and drove it to it's parking spot and then went back for the next car... MATS ( or the WHOEVER assigned the lady her Job for the day) could have had TWO or THREE people co-ordinating the move in.. She guided me into my spot and tried to start a conversation with me.. I tried to be cordial,, but I couldn't help but thinking " WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU LADY???? GO BACK TO THE GATE AND DO YOUR JOB instead of trying to strike up a conversation with me when there are a HUNDRD people waiting on you"... .. SO MANY PEOPLE said that they would NEVER COME THERE AGAIN.. I've heard it with my own two ears.. The "Painter" better send these people a FREE TEE SHIRT or something to pacify them ( ALONG WITH RECIFYING THE PROBLEM) or he's going to be at MATS by himself next year.... People were GENUINELY PISSED OFF !!! a GOOD MANAGEr will LISTEN to their CUSTOMERS and address the situation.. Not Blow it off... The customers will BLOW THEM OFF the next time they try and throw an
event...
Oh....Mike....nice pics!

Totally agree. There is no excuse for those wait times. Just poor planning. I went the year before and we got in to the pits in about 45 minutes. Not great, but tolerable. All of us want to see the MATS live, which is why the powers to be need a "critique" of the program. It can only make it better for all. Congrats Gary !!!

Last edited by nosboy; 04/24/12 09:53 PM.