Quote:

What was up with the lines at MATS.. a LOT OF GUYS were getting REALLY PISSED because SOMEONE was letting SOME PEOPLE go right through and others were directed to WAIT IN LINE for a BUNCH OF HOURS... WHAT GIVES WITH THAT.. I heard people REALLY PISSED off at GRANATELLI MOTOR SPORTS because he drove RIGHT IN and BYPASSED all of the lines... is he SPECIAL OR SOMETHING???? They probably had EIGHT LINES and was taking two rigs from EACH LINE.... WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA was that????? EVERY DRAGSTRIP that I've been at has TWO LINES and you get in line JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE and WAIT YOUR TURN..... Not at MATS..... ??????? People wanted to STAB GRANATELLIS TIRES....

You were not alone with being mad about the slow moving lines. They were only taking two at a time to the pits and is rather frustrating especially when you have preregistered but that is how it has always been. We seen severl people let it that got there an hour after we got there. Some of the folks that were let in in front of the racers were the venders which I have no problem with and I heard that was what the Grnnetelli's told the mall cop at the gate they were vendors and thats how they got in front of everyone else, We passed them on the highway and got in an hour before us. BTW they had a member get run over unloading thier car, Anyone hear how he's doing?
Anyway asided from having to wait at the gate Our gang of 4 racers & crew all had a great time and hope the painter family can keep it alive. If all we have to whine about over the course of 4 days of Mopar drag racin is waitin in line a while, So Be It!!

7178040-vegas2012070.jpg (67 downloads)

Founder and CEO of the Central Valley Mopar Drag Pack