Quote:

When Dave is done with that car, it will be worth the same in x9 as a4. If it was a numbers matching drivetrain, he would restore it as the assembly line had it. This is his end all car (for now) and he wants black. I give him credit to make it the way he wants to. I sometimes contemplate dropping a fire breathing hemi in my all numbers matching road runner ragtop that has been in the family for 31 years so I can have more fun with it. A person has the right to make his car however they feel necessary.

I disagree that the car will be worth as much as if it was painted A4. the about doing it how he wants? sure, that's fine but he should go into it with his eyes open. This car is a rare and desireable musclecar in a rare and desireable factory color; there is NO way that it will be worth as much with a color change.....#'s or not. As far as the Hemi vs. 440 thing? I'd do it; it can always be changed back with a minimum of effort.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]