Quote:

I disagree that the car will be worth as much as if it was painted A4. the about doing it how he wants? sure, that's fine but he should go into it with his eyes open. This car is a rare and desireable musclecar in a rare and desireable factory color; there is NO way that it will be worth as much with a color change.....#'s or not. As far as the Hemi vs. 440 thing? I'd do it; it can always be changed back with a minimum of effort.

I appreciate your opinion. But when you put both cars hypothetically together for the same price, one in A4 and one in X9, both done to the same level, people in general will be attracted to the X9 more then A4. That overwhelming attraction to a laser straight black car will be equal to the want or need for it to be its original A4 silver color. I like A4 on RS cars, not on WS cars as much. I sell mopars with some frequency, and work with one of the more well known Michigan "flippers" and he also agreed. Now I will reitterate, if Daves car was a all numbers car, I would agree A4 all the way.

--------------------
RM27H9G 4 speed F8/tan guts
RS27L9G auto B5/black guts
WM23H9G auto F5/green guts
2021 Challenger 392 Indigo/black guts
2019 Charger Daytona R/T F8 on black
2018 Ram Sport Hemi 4x4