Quote:

We will agree to disagree then; they may be more attracted to the TX9 car.....until they see it's been color changed! Most buyers would rather have it the original A4. I will concede though, that it does depend a bit on the level of the resto; lower end, driver quality stuff attracts people who are a little less interested in originality than a higher end job. Still, I'll stick with my thoughts on the A4 vs. color change to black on this car. As far as the #'s block being present changing your opinion, I'll reiterate what I've said on many other posts; I just don't get how that's all that big of a deal on a Mopar.......all blocks are the same. If it was an L71 Corvette or an LS6 Chevelle, sure......but I think the whole importance of #'s motors in Mopars is an investor driven thing that has been imported from the Brand X camp. It just isn't that important on a Mopar......though there are definitely people who attach some importance to it

I like the way you think. We do agree to disagree.
A few years ago when I was into these cars as a enthusiast and less as a flipper, I would have agreed with you more, but since I enjoy these cars as a hobby and as a business, these are two completely different ways to look at it. As a business, black sells fast. Silver not as fast.
Back to some pics Dave. Your slacking here!

7028237-belushibbody.jpg (210 downloads)

--------------------
RM27H9G 4 speed F8/tan guts
RS27L9G auto B5/black guts
WM23H9G auto F5/green guts
2021 Challenger 392 Indigo/black guts
2019 Charger Daytona R/T F8 on black
2018 Ram Sport Hemi 4x4