Quote:

So contradicting and quick to pull the I've been into mopars for x amount of years. Why do people say this all the time, is it like street cred?

How is that contradicting? It's simply stating fact. It has nothing to do with street cred. Re-read the following sentence after the one you are referring to.
I may not have lived in the "glory years", however I do remember the 1980's - 90's when Mopar guys were the butt end of all the jokes and were a die hard few (and far between).
This was the point I was attempting to make by those sentences you're referencing: It takes a special type of person to be into Mopars, especially back when the aftermarket was very slim pickings.
Even within the small Mopar community it seems that the late A-bodies (as well as some others) have been looked down upon as a lesser car. Throw in a slant six powertrain and somehow you must not be a real muscle car enthusiast.
I've been into some of these non-high performance 'muscle' cars for quite some time. During that time I've heard it all from many sides. I do it because I love it, not to gain the approval of others. If you do not like how I set my car up, tuff nubs.

Quote:

You want to have the factory feel and ride quality of the car(s), then you are in the wrong section.

Fair enough.

1969 Dodge Super Bee A12 (440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 4.10)

1972 Plymouth Road Runner (400, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)

1974 Plymouth Duster 360 (360, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)