Thanks guys.

The cranking compression is 150x6, 140 and a 130

The exhaust is 2.5 after the 1 7/8 headers of course. I'm going to switch header to the TTi ceramic coated because I have to have coated headers to comply with collector status and everyone said TTi's fit the best. I dont want any clearance issues with coated headers.

The motor's been professionally tuned, recurved dist, new plugs, wires, etc and it made a huge diff from where the motor was when it dyno'd at 280 rwhp and was down a plug and out of tune. Thats why im guessing its 300 now.

I didn't know the Eddy heads would look like orange bricks (painted) so, as some have suggested, I'll have to go with the Stealths if I go that route.

I didn't consider a torque converter because of the wheel spin I dont know what stall it is. In my Mustang I just held the brake and looked at the tac. The brakes on this car wont hold the rear wheels.

I'm happy with the 3.55's because I will be driving all over Vancouver Island going to car shows. I might be able to live with 3.91's but want to get a good summer under my belt first with the current gears.

Also, if I'm honest with myself, a new set of aluminum heads is more exciting than new gears

A Streety Dominator wont fit. The specs say 4.13" 5.25" The Performer was too tall at 3.8" 4.8". My only choice is a Weiand Action Plus or maybe a C4HB.

Last edited by NOrrTH; 12/13/11 04:54 PM.

'71 GTX N96 auto 3:55 '74 Challenger 440+6 4spd 4:10 '71 Duster 340 auto 4:10