Quote:

Sorry, should have clarified,

If I blocked one side of the front brake system ( didn't matter which side - after further tests ) I would have a decent pedal. When I hooked both sides into the distribution block is when I would get the overly long pedal travel.

I can't explain the results as fluid can't be compressed. How would the isolated rear brake system produce a great pedal, while adding the front lines would give me excessive travel? The signs point to trapped air but after switching masters, that theory is disproven.

I don't recall the actual bore size of the Ehrenberg Master but it is at least 1 1/8", possibly 1 1/4". ( Not 1 15/16" as I originally posted ). The Eberg master is what I have on the car now and is working but with an unnaturally hard pedal with only a little bit of travel.

The long pedal is caused by the small bore of the master and the large piston area of the 2 front discs , the more piston area the longer the travel to move the fluid to push the pistons , when you block off the front of the rear lines , as you know the fluid can't be compressed if there is no air you greatly shorten the amount of pedal travel , the problem is the master cylinder you are using , and make sure you have the rod from your power booster set correctly .