Sorry for the delay.

I am still having the front brake performance issue. The latest thing I did was install new s.s. brake lines throughout, including a new distribution block.

I rebled the master twice and the system three times, with vaccuum and pedal pressure. With the new master cylinder at a 7/8" bore, I can feel the longer stroke on the pedal but the brakes don't catch until near the bottom of the stroke. If I was new to the situation, I would guess that the system still has air in it somewhere but when I bleed, I get all fluid. Also, my bleeders are all located correctly at the top of the calipers.

At this point, I am so frustrated that I can't think straight. What the heck am I missing here? No matter how I adjust the Wilwood prop valve, the rears always lock up in a panic stop. I cant get the fronts to lock up at all.

This front brake performance issue has been the same since I first installed the conversion. I have changed the master cyl twice, lines, calipers twice, dist. block, and added a Wilwood prop valve.

The only thing I haven't touched are the rear brakes because they were done a year and a half ago.