"Sucess! (1) You'd think bad master but I'm not grasping how it was high and tight with the one (offending) side blocked off but spongy with it hookup up then a diff master made both front sides firm as you'd logically think there was still air in the bad side (2) To confirm (or deny) I'd get a diff one with a smaller bore and bleed it out since you're getting to be a bleeding pro and can do it in no time"

If I would block the fronts off completely, the pedal felt great. When I would add in one side of the fronts I would get a good pedal, but more travel when pressing the pedal. When I added in the other front side, the pedal would almost go to the floor. I initially interpreted it as air in the front system somewhere but now this makes me think it is a ratio problem with the levers in the pedal and booster. Too much stroke in the master? I don't know.

I will try a 15/16" or 1 1/32" bore master in the spring to try and get a better pedal feel. What I do know is this 7/8" bore does not work.