Quote:

Wow, thanks for all the quick responses.

The current calipers are mounted to the rear as factory 73 B's come standard. The caliper is hitting the lower control arm where the banjo bolt connects the rubber line. I have a "stop" I engineered to prevent the arm from crushing the fitting or caliper. My car is a 70 E body and after doing some more research, this interference is common when trying to adapt a B body setup to an E body.

I never thought the boosters would be different and my current one is a little rough so I can start there.

I have bled and re-bled the masters and lines thinking that was my problem but I still have the same issue.

So the brake line is hitting the lower control arm? Is it the hard line extension comming off the banjo. Some are like 1" long, then goes to soft line.

You should be able to front mount those calipers like 70 Challengers original had. That usually takes swapping the calipers from side to side so the bleeder is on top. But it's finding the right brake lines for them. You might be able to leave the caliper as they are and just get/find the right brake line.

This should be just like fitting a 73-76 A-body slider type caliper conversion. So you would use the same brake line those swap use. I sure though the 73 B-body shared the same caliper as the A-bodies did?? Or at least had the same brake line inlet orientation.