wiper motor # is on motor itself. k- frame i have never seen a number on one. but there may be a number somewhere.the k-member for 69 1/2 cars are unigue and just looking at it you can tell. the radiator mounting brackets are date coded and all the 054 69 1/2 cars that i have seen have the small raised numbers. both March and April build dates .earlier hemi 054 radiators had the large numbers. dana 60 has numbers on rt axle tube. again there is another way to spot a 69 from 66- 68 dana just by looking at it? trans is easy enough to find numbers. all glass is date coded i have April car and my glass is dated for April. the road runner horn is date coded, the exhaust manifold is date coded as you already know . my April car has early May horn and exhaust man. date codes. . as well as horn relay and starter relay. my carbs are april 27 and May 2nd and 3rd. headlights are feb 69. ballast resistor also date coded. pvc valve has 69 part number. there are many more things that i can't remember now to look for. my car had very few paint markings on bottom.