John, Mike

John,

Attached is the dist tag from the Berlisk article. It appears the numbers 189 are without spaces. I believe Bill Overcash would have some good insight on this as he does rebuild them.

Mike,

Thanks for getting back on this. I always welcome your input. Hey, I'd much rather hear the truth, which will ultimately prevail anyway, than nice sounding BS.

I called Diane at Govier's today about this. She suggested we gather as much info as possible then send it in. They will look it over and we can then evaluate and discuss our options.

The Registry currently lists 188 cars. Of those perhaps Dave can tell us how many are original motor. Of those, we'll need to get as many as possible to conrtibute because there's sure to be some overlap in cars (between his data and ours) rendering our info old. Perhaps there is a chance that we can supply enough new data to arrive at some new conclusions. You never know.

I do know that to have any hope of pulling this off we will need to get every last 'original motor car' owner involved. That means all of those here that list their cars as 'original block' on the Registry, as well as all others.

Best regards,
Coop

625876-dist tag.jpg (642 downloads)

Link to Slideshow...turn the music up. http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/F39VvCq5/1/1491997 ...So when does government's A12 welfare start?..