Quote:

Quote:

I found for a fact they idle better in my motor than the NGK so that works for me.

I'm hearing a few say this.................most guys won't waste money changing plugs out unless the plug is past it's sell-by date or the engine is running intermitant , the logic here is the gap between ground strap & electrode has grown (worn) , this can cause slight misfires due to the increased voltage necessary to jump the gap , will also reduce the time period of spark , guys happy cos he fits a new set of plugs wherby the gap is correct & the misfire disappears , if these plugs happen to be a different brand the guy gets sold on em .....................just another angle on things , not bashing anyone.

can't comment on anyone else but if you read one of the other post I made I clearly stated that this was 2 brand new sets of plugs I tried this with.
Both sets gap the same by me and I have indexed every plug I have installed in this motor from day 1 so that takes just about every variable out of the mix.
I,m out when you have multiple people like Jeff telling you what he has seen on the dyno and you still don't believe then I would say go climb back under the rock.

70 duster full chassis super pro 416 CNC Indybrock heads 727 w/brake

best so far 1.212 60 6.219 in 1/8 at 110.88 9.768 at 137.81 1/4