Quote:

are you saying there is no truth to my statement? thats just my experience,, ive done it a few times on my dyno and its always worth power

in a ss hemi gained 10
in a ss 427 chevy gained 10
in a pump gas small chevy gained 6
in a 480 cubic inch fe pump gas was worth 8
in a 505 bb mopar pump gas was worth 6

all average power numbers which is all i ever look at

so i built a small blk ford motor for a guy local who works for the prince of quatar(alanabi guy),, so he is hooked up with shannon jenkins from some nitrous company,, i told my customer to run autolite plugs but they didnt cause they later told me i didnt tell them a part number,,, so they ran ngk,, so they went down south and shannon told them to go to the store and get some autolite plugs cause they make more power than ngk plugs,,, so they did cause they were told to by two totaly different sources. its a 360 cubic inch 8.2 deck ford with tfs heads in a 2900lb car, clutchless 5 spd,, nitrous,, been 7.80's at 180something

If I`m not mistaken I thaught I saw NGK`s in Forces plug holder at Pamona? Are they better for blown combos?

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....