Don't bother trying to convert it over to a Chrysler Electronic/ECU, not woth the hassle, I was going to go this route on a customers car, but decided otherwise, (the Chrysler Electronic/ECU is just as bad as the Lean Blow IMHO).......I've converted a lean burn 1987 318 over to a Petronix Ignitor II, using a Chrysler single point dist, if you retain the original carb, use a mechanical advance Chrysler single point dist as your conversion base, as there are no provisions for vac advance, the vac advance was on the lean burn module that gets tossed in the conversion,...get a Haynes/Chilton manual on the year and motor in question, as there's 2 Lean Burn series, LB1 & LB2,...plus makes re-wiring so much simpler, you can retain the ballast or lose it your choice, if you lose the ballast, you'll need the Petronix Flame Thrower II coil, as it's rated different than the factory coil in regards to OHM ratings, plus it has an internal ballast resistor built in to the coil,....the customers NOW daily driver that I converted has been running about 2 yrs straight without any problems,...where as before it sat in his garage or a repair shop because the Lean Blow ignition is just a piss poor design from day one, frought with to many problems

Mike