I can't just sit by and let more bad info escape...

There is nothing more reliable and well engineered than the Chrysler Electronic Ignition System. There have been quality control issues with the orange boxes in the recent past but there are several excellent box options out there and a timing light will tell you pretty much if you have a bad box. Bad boxes retard the timing and can cause misfires.

An entire chapter about installing mopar electronic ignition is in the mopar performance engine's manual...That's a reference book...perhaps some one remembers about reference books and how to read a book
Book p/n P4876826

There is an entire chapter on "Replacing Lean Burn/Spark Control Computer Ignition". 10 pages worth of excellent information and "Helpful Suggestions" BTW There were several versions of this system used and called several different names and it worked well for the most part.

On page 324 of the "book" are starter relay diagrams and a "Master Disconnect Chart Cavity Location-Main Ignition Feed." to determine what wires you need to use. Simple. On page 325 figure 2-169 depicts all of the "master disconnect connector styles" Every thing you need to install the reliable, excellent mopar ignition system in a plethora of mopar cars and trucks.

I am not going to scan the 10 pages and post them as they will be forgotten and not archived as they should be. I told you where the proper information is. Go look.

As to the OP if you PM me I will help you.

A couple of notes which are not going to increase my popularity:

Low post count is a measure of NOTHING, so leave those guys alone and just answer their questions. Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.!

Mr Dayclona once again you have put forth bad information and stuck your foot in your mouth.
As a paid spokesperson for bad advice and poorly engineered mopar aftermarket products you should stay on the porch permanently and keep you foot in your mouth.

As to the people who run this place I am requesting new guidelines for Q&A that are enforced, proper archiving of the GOOD information and a handling/suspension forum.

That's not asking too much.