I'd suggest a thin/light/even swath of Permatex #1 (in the toothpaste like tube) around each side of the 8 port openings in the valley pan AND b 4 that, mocking it up to see if the port alignment is pretty much spot on & milling the intake if it isn't (plus it straightens the intake face) cause as you know it's along the bottom that the oil is being drawn in. Holler how it turns out. EDIT I agree get a blocked off valley pan & if using his thin gaskets that's an excellent idea to super glue the gaskets in place (not at the port openings as I am not sure superglue is gas resistant) in addition to (imnho) permatex #1 (or your choice of (non rtv) sealer) on the port openings. The MP/felpro paper gaskets I have seen are too poorly cut to suit me and they are thick which is OK if the intake (or head) face is milled so you have good port alignment. #1 port alignment & yes some have used pans dry sucessfully but I dont see the metal ridge being pliable enough to seal 15 in hg esp if both sides ain't milled perfectly flat. If your handy w an exacto knife cut your own and can get em dead nuts perfect.

Last edited by RapidRobert; 12/12/10 12:42 PM.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth