Quote:

everybody i have talked with has said i do not have vapor lock, the car is only running at about 180on temp gauge , and i have not run the car long enough are driven enough miles to actually have vapor lock, i have narrowed it down to , something to do with the fuel pump, maybe the fuel pump rod or the lobe on the cam, however is brand new cam, or the sending unit in the tank is stopped up, i am going to test for the sending you by running the car from a gas can and i will post the results

Your doing good , i would've choosed a "metal" filter over that plastic one though, so its something to think about, now as for the "bubbles" that you are seeing, I'll bet its just "air" NOT vapor lock, your obviously not running it long enough for vapor lock from "heat", but because theres starvation in the lines, its causeing "cavitation" & air.

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU