Quote:

yes fix the dead cylinder. My fuzzy math is this. You made 279hp on 7, so that's about 39.8571 each hole... so we will round up to 40 each. So add 40 to your 279 and you get 339 at the tires so that's probably close to 425 at the block. does that sound better to you?

I didn't know it worked like that. If its kickin out anything above 370 (stock hp), I'm over the moon.

Here's a guy with basically my set up and ported 906's pulling only 20 more whp. I'm going to give my car a hug.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=14847.0

There's no way I can get a Street Dominator under the hood. The Performer is too tall at 4.8" and the Street Dominator is 5.25", plus I'd prefer to make more torque than top end. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Do you guys think I'm suffocating the engine at all by running a .5" lower air filter?

I'm sure you've all seen the Airgrabber air cleaner lids where they hang down over the air filters. On mine there's only 3/4" of white filter showing, although the air can get up in behind the lid. Still it would seem to me a lot more breathing area than those little holes silenced/snorkle air cleaners have to breath through. If you do, I'll start shopping for a Weiand Action Plus or CH4B.

Cheers

'71 GTX N96 auto 3:55 '74 Challenger 440+6 4spd 4:10 '71 Duster 340 auto 4:10