anmracing, I'm building a megasquirt efi setup for my sig car because I do daily drive it to work, the grocery store, post office, where ever else in town I need to go. So for me, with all these shorter trips and it's all stop and go driving, I think(hope) the work for EFI will be worth if. But I do have to say ever since I spent a little time tuning the stock choke on my thermoquad a couple years ago, it really does drive great when cold. Even on my tired mid 70's low compression 440, 3 pumps of the throttle, hit the key and it fires after maybe 2 complete revolutions of the motor. Starts faster than any fuel injected car I have ever known. Then let it run on the fast idle for 30 seconds, kick it and go. When the engine is already good and warm, all it takes is a quick blip of the starter, maybe one-half an engine revolution and it fires instantly. For most people with hobby mopars, IMO they would be lucky to have a carb that is as nice and driveable as this. If you're not going to use your mopar for all your daily running around(which I am in the maybe 5% of moparts users who do) I think it would be very very hard to justify the time and expense of an efi system over a well-tuned carb.