Quote:

Well I've been working on it and had a local mech look at it. We managed to get to stop popping. Too rich then running lean all of a sudden.... Runs good but still have some bugs in it that I'm working out. I'm thinking the cam is not right for it even though I gave Edelbrock all the info they needed. It's just a matter of working out all the kinks at this point.

I was kinda wonderin' about the pump too. I've noticed a lot of negative threads about the pumps on several forums.

We'll see what happens, still working on it.

THE PUMP IS COMPLETELY INADEQUATE!! The rest of the package is not much better. I got stung on one of these units too so don't feel bad. I spent about 2000 bucks in dyno time at Westech Performance on two different sessions to get mine even adequate. The very knowledgeable guys at Westech basically told me they they don't know how Vic sleeps at night selling this kind of garbage. The ProFlo 2 unit has supposed to have solved many of the original's problems but I won't give them another chance. BTW the stock pump will cost you about 100 horsepower over a properly sized unit. I know this from dyno experience. -Bob