I agree with DaytonaTurbo, these real world testing I was talking about really needs to be done by an unbiased source. Either that or each manufacture in the test should have a rep on hand for fairness. Having the results come from anyone who markets or sells a related similar product would call into question it's results. So for many there may be better than the Eddy set up, but from what I understand it may be the easier to install. All these factors need to be taken into acct. For instance, I am not sure if I could build and create a megasquirt system from what I read.
I remember and article from years ago where they drove a car several hundred miles to get fuel injection installed on some car. They noted the gas and oil it drank on the trip there. Went through the install, noted it's responsivenss and change in demeanor, then filled up and recalculated how much less fuel and oil it used on the way home. This is the kind of additional info I would be after. How people felt after the swap. I understand this will be a monumental undertaking, but I think if organized correctly this could take the hobby to a new level. I still really want FI, but I am not a rocket scientist. That's why I rely on my magazine subscriptions to provide me with info & detail about the products I am interested in buying or building.