Hello again! Sorry, but this is gonna be long! Just got the car all back together. Let me tell you a bit about the build. It is a 383, 4 speed. Most everything new. I installed a new engine harness, the modified one for electronic ignition. The balast is the 4 prong style. Everything under the hood is new, electrical wise. I had the dash out. Installed a new under dash harness (ralley guage). I checked all the guages with a 9v battery, all "swept" like they should. I bought a new ammeter guage and limiter from Dash Worx. Now for the issue! MOST everything works, lights normal, wipers normal, fan normal, dash lights, oil pressure guage works, even the reverse light works! When I turn the key "on" the amp guage does nothing. No movement at all. Gas guage, nothing, temp guage, nothing. Like I said, the only guage that works is the oil guage. Car started!! But, will not turn off with the key. Unhook neg bat cable, shuts off. I check and have power at all 4 prongs at the resistor with key off! Both wires on the back of the alternator have power with key off. When I got the car, it would shut off normally. I have since done all this work! Where do I start troubleshooting??? Again, Sorry this is sooooo long! Thanks in advance!! Jeff