ok, here's the deal, 69 charger r/t, 440/727/8.75 with 3.23. Stock 440 with eddy CH4B intake, eddy 1411 750 afb. New stock rad, shroud, stock fan, 180*deg stat, electric fan on front (pusher), insulating carb gasket/spacer. That's what I'm working with.

It seems like whenever it gets warmer, the car just starts to run hot only when sitting at a light, drive thru, ect....
Timing is perfect, 15*deg initial, 35 total, 14 vac. Plugs look perfect, the car runs perfect. Driving temp is always 185*deg, but when you sit at a light, it creeps up to 190, sitting in a drive thru last night and it went to 200 and then started running like crap. I just don't get why this thing runs hot, my old charger, identical setup (intake, timing, carb, ect...) did the EXACT same thing. Coolant is clean, recently changed, hoses are not collapsing, thermostat confirmed on the stove, engine has perfect compression, no oil use, <10000mi on rebuild, no crud in the motor/rad it's all NEW.

Someone please tell me a solution, this is driving me nuts I've tried everything to solve this nothing works. The electric fan just prolongs the temp creep up, but it still gets to 195+ and then starts running like crap. I've changed the:coil, ecu (chrome), plugs, wires, dist pickup, ect....EXACT SAME THING. It's not a ignition issues, it seems to be a carb issue when it runs bad when getting hot, but if it didn't run hot it would run perfect..IDEAS????? or is this just the way it is????