I'm just tossing this in here... No real dog in this fight... But regardless of the fees associated with the sticker, there also comes a certain liability for affixing it for the certifying company. If the stuff wasn't tested properly and tagged as counterfit, then the liability is being passed to Impact without any investment by the company. It's like if Hyundai started buildig Challengers with Dodge emblems for the same money and then you wanted a Dodge dealership to warranty it. My impression after reading this is SFI is saying "we know about it and it's Impact's deal", so the liability can be pushed off them. Whether the garments or items are truly safe, I have no clue and I don't know if I'd trust them the same way. Just my thoughts here...

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.