Quote:

i'm not defending simpson or bashing sfi but what makes the product suspect? do you really think the sfi tag is what makes a product safe? like i said IF the products are unsafe they should IMMEDIATELY suspend their use completely. so from a actual point of safety either one of two things is true. the products are safe OR they're unsafe and SFI is opening itself to some serious litigation of anyone gets injured. only one of these can be true. like i said think about it. either the stuff is good or it's not and we're willing to compromise the entire concept the SFI is founded on...which do you think is true? believe me i would be just as smoking mad if i had a bunch of impact gear and this came out.

and like I said James....I agree with that, but who says it actually is or not...????? Do you know...????? OK, I don't either and it pisses me off....if you can't understand that, then I'm sorry.

Guess we will see what comes from all this, but I am highly doubtful it will help any of us that are stuck with this crap and that is all it will be worth, thanks to Bill Simpson not playing by the rules.

Rant Over

Rickster