Its odd Sam .My 60's went down about .004,but my ET was about the same as it was before.My previous best was a 7.27 in the 1/8 before with a 1.63 60 ,but i could only muster a 7.29 with a 1.60 60 .I was having sum problems with the car wandering on the big end in both lanes all ten passes.They ground the track recently and theres not much traction on the big end .The car is also about 60 lbs heavier than the last time i ran it.I got sum of it back gutting it more,but between the rollbars ,rear fire wall ,and the heavy slapper bars its heavier .The car is deadly consistant though in the 60' .I was getting either a 1.61 or a 1.60 60 foot every pass all ten passes .Now i just need to motor her up with more cam and stiffer valve springs .Only problem i had was the tach quit working on the first pass.I kept trying to fix a wiring problem between rounds ,but it was the tach.I ended up buying one at the track from a vendor (and got raped) ,but i had to have it.It sucks not knowing what rpm your doing a burnout at ,launching at ,or trying to shift at .Car ran good though ...

Last edited by The Shocker; 02/28/10 09:54 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykcsXMV3vfg My Dart ,and im just getting started...