Jeff, tell Peter that you guys are working too hard and need to slow down a bit!

Scott, hey glad ya got to see the Daytona! Dale pointed out your pink CHallenger but you wasn't anywhere to be found. We were in the median right across from the dealership most all afternoon. By the way, your Challenger is a way cool ride! Help me out a little here, that car is not the one in your sig pic right? That one looks Plum Crazy. By the way, yesterday was the first time I had seen Dale's new Cuda and it is sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Mike, I've got a few more pics from Vegas at night that I will load up later tonight. Man, you're right about it being a beautiful day! A buddy of mine came over and we took the Aussie Falcon down to Dearborn for the Ford 100th Anniversary deal. What a joke! Now I know why I never got into old Fords. Them jokers are clueless. We went to one of the gates and were told that we had to drive a mile down the road to Fairlane Town Center to register. After driving around in circles for a good twenty minutes, we were directed into the mall. Inside we were told, that registration had ended a month ago! I showed the Ford dork behind the table my Mopar Nationals T-shirt and said "Ya see this shirt? Well, Mopars rule and Fords drool, take your show and shove it." He said "thank you" and turned and walked away. We drove back to the Glass House to where the show was and pulled up behind, of all cars, a Grabber Blue Aussie Falcon GT351 just like the one we were in! What the heck are the odds of THAT happening??? Well they were from Washington state and my Falcon has California plates and we tucked in behind them and went up to the gate only to be told that we didn't have a sticker. We told the Ford dork at the gate that we were sent to Fairlane and then told it was too late and that this was getting a bit ridiculous and that we had driven all the way from California for this show. Nothing seemed to matter and they didn't want to take our money. It was the last day of the show and many people had already left for home and we could see tons and tons of parking spaces inside the gate. I have never liked Fords and have owned far fewer Fords than Mopars or G.M.'s. Now I know why. This was my first time attempting to attend a Ford event and I can most assuredly tell you it's also my last. The Ford Family is a bunch of idiots. They can't put a decent car or truck on the road without a bazillon recalls. Their cars and trucks are designed with planned obsolesxence in mind and don't last near as long as the competition. Their dealer parts network prices are astronomical. Their old musclecars (did they even build any?) don't hold a candle to our beloved Mopars. Their football team has sucked since day one and now they can't even put on a car show. Utterly ridiculous. So anyways, we left and came home and I mowed all the grass instead. OK, rant mode is now turned off.

Anyways, at long last, here's a couple pics of the dash conversion on the Daytona.

Don't mind the red wire hanging down off of the dash. That's the makeshift lighter socket we made in order to run an AC power inverter while we were out on the road. The factory b-body ashtry and lighter recpetacle were done away with in the RHD conversion. It's a little cruse compared to today's mirror image RHD conversions but it's still really neat. The headlight switch and dimmer swithc fell in the dash so we ran it to hang down to where we could still access it on the road. We'll have to deal with that also.