Hey y'all, all is well for right now with the Daytona and the Falcon. Thanks to a bunch of help from MsclcrDan and the Mopars Unlimited of Grand Junction car club. This is an absolutely awesome group of people that we spent the entire day with. I any of y'all's in the Colorado/Utah area, I would highly recommend hooking up with these folks!

The Falcon has a stuck ring on one cylinder and hopefully with the help of some Marvel Mystery Oil and fresh plugs we won't have any more problems.

The Daytona had a few specks of dirt in the float bowl and with the Holley expertise of Gene from the Mopars Unlimited of Grand Junction, the mighty Aussie Daytona is running like a champ again.

We are still going to go straight across I-70 though rather than dropping south to I-40 as originally planned. We really wish we could have got the last two stops in Oklahoma City and Conway in but as far behind schedule as we are and the distance involved, we really should just head for home. We've got a bunch more pics from today that I think DG is gonna post in a few minutes.

XS29J8, yep, that's the pic I was talking about! Thanks again and I will be changin the sig pic to what you just came up with as soon as I get home!

Tilt, I will be at the Gratiot cruise with the Daytona and I didn't forget about your slides.
I have a brand new scanner sitting in my office waiting to be hooked up.