Hey y'all, I just woke up and figured I'd better get on here and make a post! Like DG said, yesterday was totally awesome!

XS29J8, thanks for the way cool sig pic! It totally rocks! I will email you a back end shot taken at the same time that really looks wicked when I get home and if you could use that one instead, that would be reeeeeeeally cool!

GTX440SixPack, thanks for the offer!

TurquoiseRT, we should be in Indy in a few days!

We're going to meet up with MsclcarDan and a bunch of other folks from here in Grand Junction and then we're off to Oklahoma City.

DG handles the RHD Daytona like there's no tomorrow. It's something ya gotta see to believe!

The only bummer we've had so far is that the Falcon is using about a quart of oil for every 100 miles we go. Back in the day, the Daytona had a trailer hitch installed so that Kevin Monk from Australia could tow the '32 Ford street rod he bought in Oklahoma back to California to be shipped back to Australia. History may just repeat itself and the Daytona may just have to tow an old Ford cross-country again!

Thanks again for everyone's kimd words. Stay tuned as there's definitely more to come!