This is just too cool! I am totally overwhelmed by everyone's kind words! I've said a few times in this thread what a rush this entire trip was and I know with all of y'all being Moparheads, that ya don't have any difficulty at all being able to relate as to just how much fun it really was.

dwdart, ya hit it right on the head when ya said about how DG gave a whole heap of people some memories that they will never forget. I was riding shotgun a good bit of the way and out in the 105 degree heat in the deserts of Nevada, Arizona and Utah, DG and the RHD Daytona was the talk of I-15 and I-70! When we'd pass semi's, DG would slow down next to the cab of the truck and driving from the right side, DG was in full view to the driver. DG would give a pull on an imaginary air horn out the window and within a split second, the truckers would sound their horns and be grinning from ear to ear! The Daytona's exhaust has a really nice resonance to it so when DG would hit the gas again to finish passing the trucks, the exhaust would give em one last little rush as the Daytona roared away. It's just all something that you really never would think would happen in real life!

Mal, no worries mate, I would NEVER in a million years change it over to LHD again. If someone wants to do it when I'm dead and gone, then so be it. To me, it would take all the uniqueness, character and heritage out of it, as well as some absolutely awesome memories for me, DG and Mark.

G-Series, all's I can say is sweeeeeeet!

RapidusMaximus, welcome to the board! That's just too cool that this thread got you to post! Moparts is pretty much the best thing to happen to the Mopar world since the birth of the Hemi! Ya gotta love it!

Look for some pics tomorrow.