OK, I didn't realize you had a Street HP series. For some reason, I was thinking it was a "classic" double pumper with press-in air bleeds, etc.

I've never worked on one of these carbs, but I've worked on a bunch of "regular" HP Holleys, and every one of them had the high-mounted IFR. Keep in mind that there will be an orfice in the location illustrated in the pic I posted, it just won't have an brass restrictor pressed into it.

The pic I posted was to illustrate the techniqe of converting the metering block to screw-in IFRs, and not necessarily to say "put wire here". Sorry if it confused you.

Look back through your book and find all the illustrations of metering blocks you can find. See if you can find one that shows the alternate location for IFRs. Then, using numbered drill bits (the shank end) find out which orfice has the restrictor pressed into it, and what size it is. If it's larger than .040", you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

I don't have a block laying around right now that has the IFR in the alternate location. If I did, I'd post a pic for you. Perhaps someone else would post one. Hint, hint!

Jim