Originally Posted by 71TA

- If I don't ship to the billing address, the credit card company will NEVER side with me no matter what. Thats their hard policy.

This is what happens to me all the time. We have a PO box, we do not have residential delivery. Our billing address is the PO box. So I buy something on-line with a credit card and the vendor claims he won't ship to a PO box. So I put my residential address in for delivery and the PO box as the billing address. Vendor's site kicks the billing address out. So I lie to the vendor and claim my residential address is my billing address. What happens now? The vendor uses FedEx or UPS as the shipper but transfers it to the USPS as the delivery agent! So now what I ordered that could not be shipped to a PO box......arrives at my PO box. And I get another butt-chewing from the Postmaster about this. Thankfully it has happened so much that the Postmaster finally got tired of chewing on me.

This is a great example when part of the world thinks the rest of the world functions like they do.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".