Never done a charge back in my life but your gonna have to take your lumps for not staying up on the transaction, payments, your emails, your PP account.

Many of us check all that stuff daily weather we even have any transactions in progress.

Not saying this situation is your fault or not your fault but imo you should of been a bit more on top of things.

This is why I say move on as it seems its just part of business in the USA as sad as it is. AND a good part of some of the costs we all pay from the scammers to the deadbeats who dont pay there CC bills.

Given that 78% of Americans admitted filing at least one chargeback over the last year, this ultimately suggests that cardholders in the US disputed a minimum of USD 65.2 billion worth of charges in 2023, on the most conservative basis, equating to USD 243.75 billion and up to factoring in Lexis Nexis’s True Cost of Fraud burden to US retailers.

I do without a lot of parts Id like to buy as I will only only only buy from someone I know of have known of for years.

STOP POTATO HATE!