Originally Posted by BigFish69
looking for some advice been scammed on a part i sold on market place paid through pay pal the scammer claim the part had a problem which it DIDN'T pay pal messaged me but i never seen the message and paypal returned the money back to him. after a month notice my account was short i got in contact with paypal to see what the problem was they said there was dispute so i said will then send me my part back after many calls to paypal they said they would send courtesy message to him. l also messaged him on face book he said he would send it back after messaging him several time and asking for tracking number he then claimed he sent it but would not produce a tracking number and now will not answer his messages.

PLEASE DON'T DELETE LOOKING FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS

This is why I don't use Paypal anymore. Although I had not had it happen to me, I've read many stories like this over the years so I stopped accepting Paypal before it did. Seems Paypal always sides with the buyer without giving any consideration to the possibility that the buyer is just trying to rip off the seller. Paypal should not issue any refunds to the buyer until proof is shown that the supposedly defective item has been returned.